Tuesday 22 January 2013

Dear @NorahJones


I’m not good enough in arranging words to be a letter. And it’s my first time to write a letter to one of my fave singers from years; you. I won’t expect that you’ll reply this, of course. I know, a busy superb artist like you will have no time to reply every letter from your fans out there.

First time I knew you is when I was still young, seven years ago. I accidentally fell in love to your ‘Sunrise’ when I heard it on the radio. Now, that song is always on my playlist, beside your ‘Don’t Know Why’ and ‘Thinking About You’. Those three songs are my fave on the playlist, from you. Your vioce is never boring to be listened, Norah. I adore it, so much. If only I had a voice like yours-Oh okay, I’m dreaming..

I love to know a great multi talented artist like you; singer, songwriter, pianist, and also actress. Look, you’re adorable that much. For two years, the questions appear in my hear are like “Where are you?” and “Where have you been, Norah?”  I always hope to find your new thing stuff in the music stores. I’ll love to have it. Anyway,  thank you Norah.  You have given us a new thing to be listened last year, your ‘Little Broken Heart’. I should admit that it was a long wait, but what can I say? I love everything inside your album, as usual.

I know, perhaps it’s just a letter for you, and will only be a letter for everyone. But thousand times thanks for you, because of you, I love jazz. Though it’s just a stupid wish, but let me tell you; I hope I can see you live in concert. Well, not in the your newest concert this March in New Delhi, but someday. Yes, someday.

I’m sorry to hear that your Daddy has passed away last December. Please accept my deep condolence. I know how it feel to lose someone you love. I just wanna cry everytime I remember that I can’t meet my Grandma anymore. Be brave, Norah. Make your Daddy proud of your concert in his city.

xoxo

Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment