Monday 11 February 2013

Parents


Dear Mommy and Daddy,

I'm not gonna make a touchy letter I guess. Well, you know that I have a syndrome called I-have-no-idea-to-show-how-much-I-love-you. 

Sometimes I hate you both for the things you've done, the things you've said, and the things you've shown to me. But the more I (try to) hate you, the more I realize that I do love you. It's just too complicated to be explained. Now I'm not going to blame you both for many things I should face, not anymore.

I'm sorry for every fault you both thought I've done. I'm sorry for screwed up many things. I'm sorry for my egoism, my careless, my arrogance, and everything..

Dear Mom, thank you for trusting me, forgiving me, and always be the best for me. You know, I just want to make you happy.
Dear Dad, thank you for giving me chances to do many things in my way though you're not always supporting me. You know, I just want to make you proud of me.

Promise me, you will always give me those never failing smiles even when I don't see. You both, I love you.

your (always little) girl

No comments:

Post a Comment