Monday 12 September 2011

Classical Novel Analyses, Ups!

Hmmm..hmm..hmm..
Today is my first day in the Classical Novel Analyses class. And do you know what I'm thinking? WHOAAAA! Yes, I don't even describe it. Stupid.  -_____- I have to take this one, so that I can take the Contemporary Novel Analyses class in the next semester. Don't you hate that fact, Tiara? Yes, Oh No! Oh Yes!
I loveee reading so much. Hm, okay, not that much. But if I have to choose between reading or writing, I'll choose reading! I have read some novels--as I remember--in this four months. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman CapoteEat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, and The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler! Frankly, the last two novels haven't finished yet. HAHA, remember, I'm a moody person uyeeee.

And by the class I have taken for this semester, I have to read two more novels that are given by my-nice-rather-killer-lecturer. They are The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde and The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. And of course analyze some aspects. Amazing! It will be a long semester, but i know I can pass it well. As always, amieeen my Lord..
:-D

Hmm, mad day! Good day! Good evening! And see you in the next curcol anyway
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment